Europe's highest fjord view from the road. You can enjoy the view of snow-capped mountains, Blåbreen, UNESCO World Heritage Site Geirangerfjorden from Geiranger Skywalk Dalsnibba 1500 masl.
Here you can stand on a mountain top, draw in fresh mountain air and enjoy the view of snow-capped mountains, the UNESCO World Heritage Site and the Geirangerfjord. All this and more, you can experience at Dalsnibba. And you know what? You do not have to take a single step.
It is a magical experience to go out on the skywalk that hangs outside the mountain, feel the suction from the wind and the feeling of walking on clouds. The railing on the skywalk is made of glass and keeps you safe while enjoying the view from an eagle perspective.
Geiranger Skywalk Dalsnibba is also a fantastic destination for experiencing sunset and sunrise, and is available at all hours of the day.
Nibbevegen takes you from Djupvatnet (1030 masl) and to the top of Dalsnibba (1500 masl). The road is a spectacular experience in itself with 11 hairpin turns and a 10% incline. Here you will find high ridges along the road all the way out in June and a snowball fight is possible in midsummer.
The service house at the top contains a shop, café, toilet and function room.
Car NOK 270
Bus NOK 2330
- 24-hour toll road Geiranger Skywalk Shop and Café is open from 09.30 - 18.00 (15 June - 14 August), 09.30 - 17.00 (May - 14 June and 15 August to October)
- The opening of the season depends on when we clear the road for snow, the last half of May.
- Changes in opening hours may occur, see Facebook Geirangerskywalkdalsnibba.
- Closing for the season depends on the weather, but usually in late September.
- Geiranger Skywalk Shop, sale of souvenirs, Skogstad clothing and wool from Devold and kiosk goods .
- Geiranger Skywalk Café
- Function room for rent